Monday, January 12, 2009

just a note

It seems I need to just say something quick here.

first of all, as I read my blog, i noticed, misspelled words and run on sentences and plain ol' run of the mill mistakes. It just goes to show you that all my thinking thoughts don't quite cut the mustard.

I apologize for the mistakes, I thought I had edited it better, but that is what i get for trying to think and have thoughts at the same time.

If you are reading this, thanks. I actually never thought of anyone reading these, just thought it was time I did this. I read a lot of blogs, and it is different on this side of the blog.

This is all there is today. just an apology and self ridicule.

I am getting the nerve to put something in here that is very private. but I will soon.

my worship thought for the day is: the psalmist said that God is "clothed with Majesty." We will never understand everything about God, but we can see Him in the beauty of His creation. When we see the stars laid out in the heavenlies, that is just the hem of His garment.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah well, we care a lot more about you and the wonderful insights and stories you have, than grammar and spelling!

    ReplyDelete